Considering applying Structured Data & Schema.org to your site but not sure how?
Applied Schema.org Structure Data to your site and would like to know how good it is?
Wanting to know what more you can usefully do with the structured web data on your site?
The Data Liberate Structured Data & Schema.org Site Audit Service is a fixed price service analysing, reporting upon, and recommending enhancements to the Structured Data and Schema.org on an individual website.
- Review of quality and breadth of Schema.org markup
- Review of external linking to authoritative sources including Wikipedia & Wikidata
- Review of Search Engines’ interpretation of site data
- In-depth review of five specific pages
- Analysis of entities described on pages
- Analysis of inter-page and inter-entity data relationships
- Analysis of the Organization entity at core of the site
- Delivery of review and recommendations report including mark-up examples
Get a snapshot report about the Structured Web Data & Schema.org state of your site, with recommendations for enhancement and the way forward.
This service is applicable to all, from a small business conscious of their web presence through to large organisations in government, commerce and cultural heritage.
Contact us for more details.